ConservativeHome and Save the Children joined forces to produce this film of leading Conservatives making the case for international aid. The Chancellor George Osborne and London Mayor Boris Johnson join other Conservatives to support the UK government's pledge not to balance the budget on the backs of the poorest.
Watch it here:
- 07/12/2012 16:56 - Christian women can use unique talents to tackle abuses of poverty
- 28/11/2012 11:33 - Churches take lead as Haiti aims for integrity
- 23/11/2012 12:07 - While the Synod votes against women bishops, MPs help launch new world network to empower women in the Church.
- 02/11/2012 14:36 - Lynne Hybels backs new Micah Challenge initiative, Woman to Woman
- 10/10/2012 15:02 - Launch of new Micah Challenge initiative, Woman to Woman