What does it mean to be a prophet in the modern-day world, and how do we stir the consciences and imaginations of those around us? Rabbi Lee Bycel discusses the difficulties of inspiring a world beset with “humanitarian fatigue,” and how we ought to daily remember the Biblical call for justice. Click here for the article.
- 10/08/2012 14:31 - Christian women in Zimbabwe push for informed action on maternal health care
- 10/07/2012 15:49 - African Church leaders remind governments that good health care is essential to save mothers.
- 10/07/2012 14:10 - African leapfrogging
- 26/06/2012 07:59 - Big international meetings shy away from big decisions
- 31/05/2012 14:47 - Community clean-up demonstrates God’s love