This interview with Anand Giridharadas , a columnist with the New York Times, provides a fascinating insight into the nature of corruption in India, particularly with regard to the recent Anna Hazare movement. Giridharadas discusses the ingrained nature of corruption, the role of culture, and the likelihood of bringing corruption to an end. Do comment and let us know your thoughts on his opinions.
- 23/01/2012 10:51 - The Caterpillar Effect
- 09/01/2012 11:50 - New MDG-Focussed Bible Studies New MDG-Focussed Bible Studies
- 05/01/2012 10:57 - Sad End to India’s Anti-Corruption Bill
- 19/12/2011 11:47 - New UN Anti-Corruption Centre
- 19/12/2011 11:47 - 2011 Human Development Report